Monday, July 20, 2009

Disclosure

So as to avoid further upsetting some people (and you know who you are) about my life as a secret blogger, I am disclosing that I started blogging over at this site.

And in other news....Lucy pooped on the carpet this morning when we left her alone downstairs with the kids. Apparently dogs don't just bark to get attention. Oops...

And for the laugh of the day....the kids were arguing yesterday about something, I tuned them out until I head them talking about some girl (a counselor) from camp, and JJ said, "You mean the one with the nipples all over her face." Now tell me that is not laugh-out-loud funny! (Though clearly not for the counselor.)

2 comments:

Hallie said...

instead of or in addition to?

Anonymous said...

Thanks - we who know who we are appreciate it