Sunday, May 3, 2009

Conversation of the Week

I picked JJ up from preschool on Tuesday and as we got in the car he said to me, "It was a tough day!"

"Really", I said. This was not a phrase he had used before.

"Yeah, a tough day." "Mommy?" he said.

"Yeah?"

"What does tough mean?"

****************
On a totally unrelated note, I'm a huge fan of Friday Night Lights. It kind of makes me want to move to Texas. Well, not really, but I would love to be able to start talking with a southern drawl without having people look at me funny. Any how, I was reading an article in People Magazine about the guy who plays Tim Riggins. (I forget his real name.) I was so happy to find out he is really 28 years old. First of all, high school boys did not look like that when I was in high school. Second of all, he's hot. And I don't think I could say that about a 17 year old high school boy without creeping myself out. So that's a relief.

No comments: