Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shoulda Coulda Woulda

There are a lot of things I could have done differently yesterday:

1)  Should NOT have fed my daughter a greasy yet very delicious looking cheeseburger about 10 minutes before her soccer practice.  Had I NOT done this, I probably would NOT have been called to come pick her up about 20 minutes into practice because she was complaining of bad stomach ache.  Clearly, that was NOT a good idea.

2) Should have gone to CVS and not Walgreens.  For starters I had to go there 2 times before they correctly filled a prescriptions.  AND, this one is going to be hard to believe....I actually had to leave the store without buying my items because they had no pen at the register for me to write a check.  That's right.  The incompetent woman behind the counter could not find a pen.  Albeit she wasn't willing to look very hard, nor was she willing to ask ANYONE else working in the store to help out with that.  I wonder what the corporate office would say about the fact they let paying customers walk out because they are too lazy to find a pen.  I'd love to be a fly on that Executive's wall!

3) Should not have left my wallet at home and therefore could have avoided item #2 all together.

4) Should NOT have assumed my son would think to take his own school bag home from his cousins house.  I should have know I need to assume responsibility for EVERYONE's EVERYTHING AT ALL TIMES.  CLEARLY!

There must be more takeaways from the day....but my brain is too fried to remember them.

No comments: