Thursday, July 15, 2010

A lost opportunity

I don't know how my kids can pass up a freshly toasted and buttered bagel. It is so delectable! I made one for Sweet Pea, after the first two attempts at her breakfast failed, and she refused to eat it. Now I realize she might be not have been all that hungry and clearly had some generalized anxiety going on - her mood was unpleasant, to say the least. but do you really have to be HUNGRY to eat a buttered bagel? I think not.

I had to rush the kids off to camp but on my way home, I'm thinking: It would really be a shame for the bagel still sitting on the counter to go to waste. I'll just eat it for breakfast when I get home and have little salad for lunch.

Well, I guess Lucy had the same thought because the freaking dog ate my bagel! I wonder how she'll like her little salad for lunch.

No comments: