Saturday, April 17, 2010

Back to work

I've been back to work with no time to write. There have been a few things over the past several weeks that I thought to myself, "I have to remember to write that down." And then when I went to post it, nothing. No recollection of what I wanted to say.

What I can say, is that I am still loving the bread. Except being back to work, its not as easy for me to make. Take last week for example. Made the bread. Left it out to proof. But instead of putting in the fridge after an hour I left it out for, oh, I don't know.....maybe 14 hours. So long that it proofed so much, the lid popped off. Still I didn't notice (or remember) until Jonathan said, "Is the bread supposed to do that?"

No, no it's not.

Ahhhhh....the joys of going back to work and feeling like a totally competent idiot.

No comments: